January in SC

Sunday, January 17, 2010


You know those Sundays in January when your really wanting to get out of the house, say for a walk around the block after a great Sunday dinner. But then you remember that its probably 20 degrees and snowing outside. Well if you know those Sunday then sucks to be you, because I haven't had that thought in a year and a half. This is us after Sunday dinner, taking a walk in gorgeous 65 degree weather. SUCKERS!



P.S. aren't those the sexiest white legs ever!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

ooooh I love those sexy white legs.

Anna said...

punk. sooooo jealous!!! i'll be there to annoy you so soon. hope you are ready. :)

Brandt said...

I would almost walk in the snow then in that hillbillie town. no no I would not.

Max said...

Sexy white legs? I thought it was snowman!

Le said...

Hum, isn't Michigan just a little colder than say SC or Utah. Enjoy it now, Sucker.

red said...

The legs are nice but I really like the hair. I'm going to email you this picture next January when you're in Michigan freezing your BUTT off!!!! Michelle Sunday dinner AND 65 degrees? You are one spoiled punk.