The Best Thing I Ever Ate!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010




You know when you see things that you really want to try but don't know that it will live up to expectations. Well I had one of those experiences today, and it was amazing. Deep Fried Pickles with Ranch at Zaxby's. They are the most amazing thing ever. They not only lived up to my expectations, they far exceeded them. I thought that since Michelle and Anna are in Alabama, Delilah and I would let loose. And yes Delilah liked them just as much I did.


Fried Pickles and Ranch are a little heavy, so we came home and relaxed. It was hard work eating them Fried Pickles.

5 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

This sounds like something I absolutely need to try.

grandma blair said...

when Mom's away the kids will play.

Jared said...

sweet pickles, maybe, not dilled though...interesting menu available out there :)

red said...

Sounds like Dad is a lot of fun!! I saw some cooking show yesterday that said if you're in the south and you haven't had cobbler you're not really in the south...have you guys?

Michelle said...

I love that she just happened to be dressed in her I <3 Dad shirt.