Cases Day 2

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well here are the case results today. Today we went up agains the Business & IT School from Germany and won, and also Memorial from Newfoundland. The case against Newfoundland was a bit unfair because it was how to invest $1 billion in the auto industry. I have a job in the auto industry and have been reading auto blogs obsessively, and Kelly (in my group) has his Chartered Financial Analyst certificate and works at a small investment firm in SC. Needless to say we did good.


Later that night to unwind we decided to take the subway to get some dinner. As you can see we got a little lost, but it was a fun time. Even though it was -1 with wind chill.


Dinner at Schwartz's. Montreal is known for their smoked meat sandwiches, so we all got one.


Look at that beautiful thing. It was such a good sandwich and after a 30 minutes walk in very cold weather it hit the spot.


And what would a trip to a hebrew deli be without a pickle. We all got one.


Being as it is freezing cold here, I have discovered the how great a scarf can be. I always thought they looked stupid. I now realize they serve a purpose


Anyways, overall impressions of Montreal are great. Awesome attitude and culture throughout the town, and it is just like being back in Europe again. I would definitely consider this a livable city.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lookin good in your scarf babe.
The snow looks sooo cold!
Congratulations on your win! I love you keep up the good work.

Anna said...

Congratulations on your win! thats awesome, and I love the scarf! I'm glad you are doing so many awesome things. I would have had no idea that montreal is so cool

grandma blair said...

congratulations, keep up the good work.

Mary Lou said...

What an opportunity. I'm proud of you. You're really experiencing Montreal in a fun way. Yes, scarfs are awesome. Have fun!!

red said...

So do they have american and canadian prices on the food? :) GOod job!