What A Week!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008


This has been quite the amazing week for Me. I have learned quite a lot. It is amazing what a baby can teach you. For example today I learned two lessons, 1) Babies can shoot crap. I was changing her when she crapped. I had nothing to stand as a barrier between me and the poo. It got all over, me, the changing table, and her clothes. But she was quite happy afterwards, and that is really all that matters. 2) Babies love a swing and listening to the Foo Fighters. We bought Delilah a swing yesterday, and she just couldn't figure it out. She would sit in it for 5-10 minutes and then get really fussy. But today I put her in it immediately after the poo episode, and started writing this post. I put some Foo Fighters on from my laptop, and she is still hanging out in her swing next to Daddy. We make quite the pair. I really don't look forward to the day, when my music is "lame" to her. All in all it has been a amazing week, and I am so happy to have Delilah in my life, she is such an angel. 

4 comments:

Anna said...

it's so fun to see daddy's melt with their baby girl. You are adorable. I know not what you wanted to hear. I told you about the crap shooting thing!!! Crazy huh.

red said...

Sorry we didn't sufficently warn you. You'll figure it out soon enough. Just slip that next diaper on as fast as can be!! You're a great dad! Michael says he wants to play with the baby.

Sharon Blair said...

Collin,
you are so sweet, I love that you love your baby so much. It is so nice to see daddy loving his little girl. You are a good Daddy!

Cindy said...

It's so fun to watch a tiny girl wrap her dad around her tiny little finger. :)