A Big Huge Thanks

Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Delilah and I would just like to thank everyone for how helpful, and gracious that everyone has been to us during the past two weeks. I especially would like to thank Michelle and I's parents. They have been really great, and have helped out with tons meals, and support. Also a thanks to Anna for helping out during the delivery, and being there for Michelle. A big thanks to the ward for all of the dinners, I have loved the food! This has been an amazing two weeks. Everyday at work I just can't wait to get home and hang out with my little girl. I didn't think I could be so smitten with my little girl, but I am. 

3 comments:

Anna said...

Cute pictures, good times. Your a great daddy and I know you are taking care of Michelle too. Lots of work and lots of fun. Thanks for letting all of us be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

hey collin its your little bro conner here in africa. i wish i could see the baby my own eyes but keep the pictures coming. she is beautiful and i am proud to be an uncle. if i know you as well as i think i do you will be playing street fighter on the nintendo against her in no time. take care.

grandma blair said...

Collin,
thanks for being such a great Daddy and husband. You are so nice, I love the part about being smitten with your little girl. Just wait till you have to disipline her and she looks at you with those sweet little eyes.