Nerdiest Sunday Afternoon Ever!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

This afternoon, I did something that I thought I wouldn't be doing ever again, and that is stepping back into the World of Warcraft (I had a brief one week stint in "The World" back in May, but it was just too addicting at the time). This afternoon, Michelle and Delilah went to sleep for about 2 and a half hours, and I was incredibly bored. I didn't want to nap because I knew that if I did I would not be able to sleep, and with school starting tomorrow I think that would be a bad idea. Earlier in the afternoon I watched some videos of people making their characters in "The World" dance, and I thought man I bet I could play on a 10-day trial for a while. So I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed nerding it up for an afternoon. But I figured hey after tomorrow I am going to be in hell for the next 6 months so why not?

1 comments:

Brandt said...

WOW! what a loser, I mean "the World". You need to get a new hobby like collecting stamps, insects, and other lame actities.
We missed you in Liberty, it was a not the same with out.