Life of a B-School Daddy

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yep I took that picture from the camera on my laptop while I was studying for my Quiz in Globalization and Corporate Leadership tomorrow. B-School is awesome, I am learning so much and making a lot of friends. My day usually starts around 8 when I have my first class. My first class is 2 hours, and then my next class is at 10:30 until 12:30. I usually stay at school and study for a bit, or I have instruction from the school about internships, job search or interviewing. I am loving every minute of it. The school has been so gracious to me. Unfortunately because of the demands on my time Delilah usually falls asleep in my arms while I am studying.

1 comments:

grandma blair said...

So glad you are enjoying school. It is great to hear about it. At least you are there for Delilah to fall asleep in your arms. You are an awesome Daddy!!