4th of July Columbia S.C.

Friday, July 4, 2008



Well We had our first 4th of July in Columbia S.C. And we discovered that Columbia doesn't do the 4th just like Utah, but we had fun nonetheless. The rain let up enough for us to do a little BBQ of our own. Best Burgers Ever!!

After the BBQ Delilah decided to take a nap, and I decided that I might work on my multi-tasking skills since school starts on Monday and I am going to have to juggle a ton of stuff. 
After the nap I decided to work on some impressions. Well just one impression. That is me working on my best Brittney Spears. Just Kidding this is Delilah and I watching fireworks. 
Delilah did so well during her first fireworks. She didn't even flinch, she just sat in Michelle's arms and enjoying the show. All 5 minutes of it!

5 comments:

Graydon Blair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Graydon Blair said...

Collin,
I just have this to share from today...
Why I Love My Mac

I'm lovin' my mac! (and it "just worked" today when we did the video conference).
-Graydon

Mary Lou said...

Way to go making the most of your first holiday on your own. It looks like Delilah enjoyed herself too.

grandma blair said...

Glad you guys are doing okay, I am sure it was a hard 4th, but at least you are making some great memories together:)

Max said...

You all are fittin in fine. You will be speaking Southern for too long.
We're really proud of you.