Daddy and Delilah Day

Sunday, August 8, 2010



Recently Michelle was sick on the weekend. I had spent all wek at a plant in Toledo and was a bit antsy to get out of the house and have some fun. So Delilah and I decided to hit up the Somerset mall. The one thing about the Somerset mall is that its a bit upscale. That being said somebody has to teach this girl how to shop for the finer things life. Below is a list of some of the stores we window shopped at.








I really love window shopping for incredibly expensive items. I was tempted to buy a $300 Zegna dress shirt, but thought that might need to wait until the student loans are paid off, but when that day comes I'm treating myself to a Zegna dress shirt. We also window shopped at Tiffany's and then went into the Cole Haan store. I love Cole Haan shoes, they are worth the $200 definitely. I think this is an area where Michelle and I differ. Michelle loves Old Navy and Gap, I love Zegna and Armani suits and John Hardy cufflinks.

2 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

You're going to spoil her tastes; she'll be demanding Tiffany & Co. for those bracelets she loves wearing. :)

red said...

I think that makes you a high maintenance dude. :)