Chrysler

Friday, November 20, 2009


Well today I got the long awaited job offer. Chrysler extended me an offer to join their Leadership Development program. I would be spending 2-3 years within the internal audit division. I would get a mentor to help me chart my career, and when I am done they will put me in a leadership role. And for all family (parents, bros, sis, in-laws included) you would get a 5% discount on factory price if you want.

The job would be located in Auburn Hills, MI (where the Pistons play) which is about an hour away from Detroit. The area is nice, and the cost of living is good.

Still deciding whether or not to take the job, but I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

P.S. Fiat which owns Chrysler also owns Ferrari and Maserati, so hello signing bonus.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck with the decision. I'll take a fiat please. Thanks.

Max said...

So excited for you, Great to have an offer before Christmas.

Mary Lou said...

Collin I'm so proud of you and grateful to Michelle for supporting you - I think I would look good in a little red maserati!

Michelle said...

more like a dodge caravan ;) Just kidding. But not about the Maserati. No one is more proud of Collin than I am, he is such a hard worker and doing whatever he can to support our Awesome family. Thanks babe. but you still can't have a Maserati

Financial Forecaster said...

Hi Collin,

How is it going there? I am planning on applying. Any suggestions? Are you in a management position now? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You may E-Mail me at iafiji@gmail.com - thank you, Ron

Pseudo-Anonymity said...

Hi Collin,

I noticed you were a part of Chrysler's Leadership Development Program. I'm currently interviewing for that very program and am trying to decide whether I should leave my job for this opportunity.

I'd appreciate it if I could just have 10 minutes of your time to discuss your experience. Please contact me at 510-402-8773. Thanks!

- Scott