My new best friend

Monday, November 16, 2009


For all those out there that want to watch their favorite teams but live in states that don't broadcast channels like the mtn. I have found the most wonderful work around. It's a site called justin.tv. I have managed to watch all of the UofU's football games through this site. It is freaking awesome.


Above you will find a recent screenshot of my laptop. I am currently sitting in international project finance, bored out of my mind talking about the capital asset pricing model for the thousandth time during business school. But if you look in the upper left corner you will see a college basketball game. It is such a wonderful site. I recommend it to anyone.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy you are finally perfecting multi tasking.

red said...

Just make sure you don't have any game related mini-celebrations in class. I'm sure you can just pretend like you're really excited for your class though :)