Tuesday, June 10, 2008


As I walked out of work on Friday, I couldn't help bu tthink that I as staring down the barrel of a three year vacation that was hardly going to ba a vacation. I getting really excited to start my program. And I am happy that I have such a great family that is joining me. On a lighter note though I think that Delilah is becoming more and more like her Dad every day. Not only is she loving the Macbook, just like her daddy. Just look at her hair. You see I also have hair that is completely unruly. Delilah and I both share wicked swirls in the back of our heads. She is the best. That is actually a picture of Delilah and I talking to Grandma & Grandpa Shaw. But doesn't she just look like a natural on the Macbook. In case anybody was wondering how they would like to get ahold of us while in school, SKYPE will be the easiest way. They offer free video chat between two computers. Just let me know and I will send you our screen name so that we can chat.  

1 comments:

grandma blair said...

I love your pictures, and Delilah's hair is amazing. She is going to be Daddy's little girl for sure. You will have to show us how to put Skype on our computer.