One Month To Go!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008










Wow! Time is really flying. I can't believe that we only have one month until we leave for South Carolina. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. It is scary to think that I will not be working for the next three years. It is a huge investment, and I hope that it pays off
. Other than being nervous about that Michelle, Delilah and I are very excited about moving away and starting this time of our lives. I feel as though it is the right time to make this leap. I feel that attending Grad School is the only way to accomplish the goals I have for myself in life, one of those being fluent in Chinese. I have been wrestling with the decision to go back to school for a while now, and I feel like it is the right time. 

On a lighter note, being a Dad is quite a blast Delilah is becoming an absolute sweetheart. My favorite thing that she does is sleep by me. The last two days I have been able to come home from work and take a nap with here, and she looks so cute sleeping. She is get
ting quite the personality lately as well. It is so fun to see how she is developing, and what traits she is taking from me and what traits she is taking from Michelle. 

4 comments:

Max said...

Enjoy her while you can Today. Tomorrow, you will be at her wedding thinking, "Wasn't it just Yesterday she was little and sleeping by me?", and Tomorrow Night, you will be holding another fuzzy red-headed little girl, and thinking "Wow, wasn't it just Yesterday her momma was this small?" And you will almost feel cheated by time, unless you enjoy Today realizing how really fast Tomorrow will come.

I promise you.

Daniel said...

Happy Birthday, Cock!

grandma blair said...

We are so excited and sad that you guys are leaving. Excited for the experience you will have and sad because we will miss you and yor family sooooo much. I am so glad that you have a blog and that technology will make us seem closer than we are.
Good luck with all your plans.

Michelle said...

I don't know about everyone else but I am ready for a new post from Collin :)