Pregnancy and Kids!

Monday, February 11, 2008


The Picture to the left is of Lincoln playing a Guns N Roses, and the picture on the right is a picture of Lincoln in about 20 years. I know that Anna wants Lincoln to play the Chello but lets look at this for a minute. Tuxedo, Starched Shirts, Boring Symphonies, Stuffy People, Vs. Cut-off Tee Shirt, Vintage Les Paul, Tophat, Permed Hair, and a Cigarette. I think you know where I am going with this. Lincoln for the next Slash in 2020. He certainly has my vote, I will even play the bass for him. The world is always in need of another Metal God, and I think from the the above pictures Lincoln would be a great cantidate. Symphonies or Rock n Roll Legend?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am sure that you have Lincoln's vote. but we will see who wins, Lincoln and the guitar or Anna and the Chello.

Anna said...

I'll do my best to keep Symphony as his vote. But we all enjoy good rock and roll. :) thanks for playing with us tonight. it was awesome

Brandt said...

I already have my T-Shirt that says "I knew him when he was 3". Rock on Little man, don't let the man quite your riot.