Last Class!

Monday, April 26, 2010


You may ask what is this a picture of? Well let me tell you, it is a picture of my very last class and thing to do in business school. What a long road it has been. Honestly there were times when I didn't know if I could make it the full two years. For me this marks the end of an era, and I am experiencing mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I've been in school for nearly the last six year (minus the one year at HHI Corp. that was an odd year), but on the other hand I am ready to get out there and put my skills to the test. I love the learning in school and I think that will be missed, but then again I can't wait to start reading for pleasure again.

If anyone is thinking of b-school it is an interesting experience and one if navigated correctly very worthwhile. For now as of three weeks from today I am off to start my new adventure at Chrysler in their Leadership Development Program.

P.S. Sara and Stephen if you happen to view this blog please forgive me using your presentation as my picture for the last class.

3 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

Why is there no one in the class?

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Collin!! I'm so proud of you and excited for your new adventure. You're awesome!!

red said...

you earned it Master Collin. Congratulations. Wait until graduation it will be one of the best days of your life.