Moore School of Business

Wednesday, August 6, 2008


What you are looking at there is my new Home. That's right I spend about all of my life there lately. That is the Fancis Hipp building where the business school is located. So far B-School has been awesome. I am having so many great experiences, and I have met so many great people. This week I finished up my Global Strategic Management class, and my Globalization and Ethics class. My current schedule is Global Entrepreneurship, Financial Accounting, International Management, and Decision Analysis (stats). I know that most everybody reading this will think this is boring but I love it. Even though I am studying till about 11 every night, I am loving it. All of my classmates have such amazing experiences, and it makes class so interesting everyday. 

South Carolina has been great so far. The heat is a little much at times, but so far I love everything about living in the South. Plus the BBQ here is great. And for a guy that loves BBQ as much as me, that is a plus. 

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey I remember taking similar classes! Especially statistics! Good luck with that!. You will do awesome especially if you find it so fascinating! Glad to hear you're loving the south! Enjoy that BBQ. :)

Graydon Blair said...

Oh man, those classes sound awesome!
I loved my business classes! Economics was just absolutely fascinating to me.

Enjoy as much of it as you can & take it all in. I loved business school!

-Graydon

grandma blair said...

You are an awesome student, glad you are enjoying all of your classes. Hope we can come and see you in the South sometime.

Max said...

Yeah, I remember the tough classes I took, like Math 96, Basket weaving, Movie appreciation, Shuffleboard, and the tough one, Remedial Lunch.
Max

Mom B said...

Sounds fun, but intense. But you can handle it! I remember typing (yes-on a typewriter) Carl's research papers for his Masters Degree and not understanding much on some of them.