Peas

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When it gets to this point, I usually opt to do the dishes. For some reason I just can't deal with the stickiness. I am usually the person that eggs her on to this point, however.



I think I have looked that happy and messy after eating some ribs. Gotta love those sweet potatoes.

As I was sitting down to eat I noticed that Delilah had learned a new trick. Peas are soft, and because they are soft this makes them susceptible to be CRUSHED!! She just sat there and crushed peas for about 5 minutes. It was pretty awesome.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

sticky, gross, and covered in mushy peas but I would still gobble her up.

red said...

That's awesome! when we were little we gave all the squishy vegetables sesame street character names...ask Michelle. Delilah is ADORABLE